Thursday, January 29, 2009

Week 5

Jan 26 - My cup runneth over - and so does the laundry on Monday's ;)



Jan 27 - The newest little addition - to my day care group. Isn't she a cutie. Welcome little Grace and is she a little talker ;).




Jan. 28 - I finished the book of Matthew with Comentary! And if you have never read one of these books I highly recommend it! I tell everyone it is like having a Pastor in your pocket to answer all your questions as you read along. Awesome. Get one here.

And how do you like my bookmark?? I made it myself :)




Jan 29 - My little guy figured out how to play a video game - V Smile. He has been trying for a long time :)



Jan. 30 - David and his "Best Friend" Jack

I'm cheating - I didn't take a pic today. This is from a day or two ago but it will do! David and Jack talk about being "Best Friends" all the time. So fun!




Jan. 31 - FIRST MOVIE


David got to see his first movie today - Hotel for Dogs. Rich and a neighbor went too as well as, Katie and Gage (my grandson). I would like to say he loved it but really after the first 30 minutes he kept asking to go home. I guess I should have waited for a cartoon for his first one. He did however enjoy a full bag of M&M's and the popcorn and Root Beer :). Rich loved it ALL! Still so cool when your kid experiences a "first" whether they enjoy it or not ;).













7 comments:

  1. great pictures!!! I loved all my kids firsts!!!

    thanks for sharing your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. David and video game is funny. Grace is very cute!!! How fun to watch her.
    Have a great week Gina!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! That Grace is a CUTIE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your concept of Project 365 being a faith/scrap book! And wonderful photos -- really cute kiddos. And nice job on the bookmark. Thanks, too, for stopping by my blog. I'm thoroughly enjoying checking out everyone's week-in-photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My laundry hamper looks EXACTLY the same on Mondays!! Hmmmmm...you don't believe in doing laundry on the weekends, either, do you? lol

    First movies are always fun, too. I remember my boys' first ones. Sweet.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty soon they will not want to leave the movies and will cry when it is over!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My laundry seems to overfloweth all the time these days. lol.

    Grace is a little cutie. Love the Best Friends picture. The theater looks empty.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete