Saturday, February 14, 2009

Week 7

Sunday, Feb 8
The frog left for school to eat valentines :)
***************************************
Monday, Feb 9

Grace is a little thumb sucker, too cute!
******************************************
Tue, Feb 10


This was a big step for David. He doesn't like getting
his fingers messed up
so this is the first time he has finger painted.
***************************************

Wed, Feb 11


Jack brought valentines today!
With suckers in them!
****************************************
Friday Feb 13
I made valentines for all my boys (and Grace too) David was
very excited about his and said, "Thanks Mom,
What a wonderful book!" AWWWWWW
*************************************
Saturday, Feb 14



The beautiful boys of my late brother. I got to keep them last night.
Today they will be off to Hockey with their mom.

6 comments:

  1. I had two thumb suckers!! very cute, but very hard to break! :)

    my youngest always hated getting his hands dirty, still doesn't like it much!

    great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the finger painting. Have you ever put foil on a cookie sheet w/shaving cream. Very Interesting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids look so orderly.

    So cute with the thumb in the mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures of valentines boxes and finger painting sure take me back. Thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! I miss the kids picking out their valentine's and choosing which ones to give to their friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! Brings back memories of my kids and their Valentine projects!

    ReplyDelete