Saturday, February 21, 2009

Week 8

Feb 15. - Donuts


Thought I would give the boy a little snack so
I put TWO donuts in a bowl and walked away.
Several minutes later (kinda forgot he was in
the kitchen) he came in the LR and said, "I
have much in my bowl mom!" Rule #1 Don't
turn your back on a 3 year old, Gina!

****************************************

Feb 16. - A Precious Present Book


This was a gift for my mom. It is only 3x3
and inside are photo slots. It can slip into
your purse it is so small. With her kids, grand-
kids and great grandkids she has 37.
Second book is on its way!

***************************************
Feb 17. - My boys' Hands


Playing with my photoshop elements!
Love it!
************************************
Feb. 18 - Faithbooking

I did this layout and left the square in the bottom left
blank. The next day I found the perfect passage.
Very pleased with this now :)

*****************************************
Feb 19. PHOTOS - A Natural Self esteem booster!

I have thousands of pictures

I put a bunch in small photo albums
and the boys are just thrilled
with their treasure :)

***************************************
Feb 20 - My little Ninjas



My sons just learned about Star Wars


****************************************
Feb. 21 - My Mom's birthday breakfast!
Both my sisters came this time!! Happy Day!

10 comments:

  1. The photo of the hands is Priceless!
    These shots are not easy to capture, are they?
    ----
    Very nice scrapbook layout. For all those who poke fun at us “scrappers,” this is truly a legacy. Very nice.
    ---
    I’m trying to protect my littlest one from the effects of starwars.
    :-P - but I love the dark woodwork in that photo.
    ----
    Nice family shot. In a restaurant?

    Here’s to us “older moms.” ;-) YEA!!
    My oldest is 24 and my youngest is 4 – still in training pants. I’m not a grandma yet! We’d like more before I turn 50 [soon] . . . . .
    ----
    Project 365 is fun, isn't it? Thanks for sharing your life. Thanks for visiting mine!
    Have a great Weekend!

    ~esthermay @The Heart of a Pastor's Wife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures! I love the small photo book you have for a gift for your mother. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful week! I love the hands photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures - I love the one of your family on your mom's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a big picture person too. Though I only scrapbook "special" occasions (trips,etc) I do keep all my photos in albums.....35 to be exact right now. My kids have always loved taking the albums down and looking at them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your mom! My daughter's computer was here this week and she has photoshop. I want it now!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Photoshop is a bit daunting at first, but it sure can do some pretty cool things!

    The boys playing together is cute...I bet you see that scene often.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures! I've been wanting Photoshop Elements.

    I love to give picture albums to my grandparents. I know they treasure them. Happy birthday to your Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun pictures. LOL, about your little jedis :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Little boys are especially good at making food disappear :-) Such good photos; especially like the ones of the hands. And the b-day family photo. Sounds like a good week at your house!

    ReplyDelete